[D-G] unmoderated discussion list

charles hubaker solntsepyati at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 09:24:14 PDT 2010

Superdragon,

It is just this opacity (shadow of the object)that makes the modus of the
'trisexual' which we are investigating on the deleuzelist, so seductive. It is a
concept pre-oedipal (Klein), an-oedipal (Deleuze): apart from mommy-daddy-me, it
seems that the 'trisexual' motive is along the lines of Wahhabism.  As far as
can be determined, there still is no internet access at Sukhumi, precisely where
we are looking for resonance in the Seda case. At the least, there was no chance
for moderation at Sukhumi during the times we are investigating, either.