[D-G] goodbye

Super Dragon superdragon at addlebrain.com
Sun Jun 27 13:10:53 PDT 2010

Also I guess the hardest lesson I ever learned was that the suffering and effort involved in stringing together a sentence did not necessarily make it a better or more interesting sentence. If I could write one aphorism of equal intensity to that of Nietzsche and Deleuze, I would die I very happy woman! So I did find your positioning of your artistic project in relation to Deleuze and Nietzsche somewhat grandiose and more about writing about the things that stop you writing. But maybe this is a kind of counter writing that I have not yet understood?

Cheers Ruth

Sloughing one's skin.-The snake that cannot slough its skin perishes. Likewise spirits which are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be spirits (Nietzsche: Daybreak:V:573)