[D-G] goodbye

Super Dragon superdragon at addlebrain.com
Sun Jun 27 11:47:05 PDT 2010

Hi Chris
I also hope you will reconsider. My remarks were made in the spirit of critical debate. However, I may have expressed them a bit forcefully as I have a high libidinal investment in not letting painfful events overwhelm the plane of consistency I have created for myself. As someone who has experienced multiple episodes of psychosis (in which the plane really does disintegrate into the noisy body!)) I appreciate what a struggle just getting it together to write can be sometimes. I guess having read and admired some of your work in the past, I was trying to say don't let the work collapse into re-sentiment. Don't let the illness become the ruling idea. I recently wrote a piece called 'what psychosis can do' and concluded that on its own very little. I need to be in relationship with more molar modes of articulation to get anything written at all. So there was no sense of molar bad molecular good.

I repeat the question of what can Asperger's do in the hope that you will pick it up as an invitation to further dialogue and not, as I am guessing. as a critique of your existence.

Cheers Ruth

Sloughing one's skin.-The snake that cannot slough its skin perishes. Likewise spirits which are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be spirits (Nietzsche: Daybreak:V:573)