[D-G] New publication: Sensation, Contemporary Poetry and succcess for your figth in Middlesex

Super Dragon superdragon at addlebrain.com
Thu Jun 3 01:24:14 PDT 2010

Hi Jon,
If you (or anyone else) wish to join the fight from a distance, John Protevi has written an excellent article for the Times Higher Eduction Supplement (Why Middlesex Matters) which has a comments thread you can respond to. There is also another thread about the seven suspended.

Cheers Ruth
Sloughing one's skin.-The snake that cannot slough its skin perishes. Likewise spirits which are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be spirits (Nietzsche: Daybreak:V:573)