[D-G] the BwO

Harald Wenk hwenk at web.de
Sat May 30 07:43:22 PDT 2009

Hello Sylvie,

Very suprising and pleasing to meet you again in this
list after that long time,
especially without any
introductin or explanation.

Or are you for the first time in this list
and are not identical with Sylvie Ruelle
writing here some years ago,
working scientfically on D&G?

Looks like, you found an interpretation
of the BWO, the last theme of our correspondence,
related to yoga.

Reads very differenticiated, to send some Deleuzian terminology flowers.

Greetings Harald Wenk