[D-G] Mystic, psychosis, , "Normopaths" (from Guattaris de la borde)

hwenk hwenk at web.de
Sat Jan 31 12:41:53 PST 2009

Dear Ruth,

let me add, that in Guattari's "Chaosmosis" it is mentioned that for
schizophrenics
something very deep down in the strates in the brain identifying with the body,
or in Freudiasn terms, the occupation of the body with libido or, D&G
-the "chart",
are to loose connected to it.

Now, some DNA researchers found, that that may be dued
to some missing sequences in the DNA, needed for the production of
an anti-stress hormone. The early stress and the current stress
is a hindrance for the chadrt to be builded or the libido has a
strong unlust barrier.

Here comes a deep secret: the flight line opened by that, goes to
even deeper strates, more directly connected to the consumption of
molecules out of the blood, thereby getting more discrimnation in
affects, feelings and objects, percepting the "flux" and making it stable.
This is the direction: awakening, superhuman (also occuring in Aurobindo).
To pursue the flight line and stabilize it: Vipareeta Karani Mudra.

So, the karmic bodies (yogic terminiolgy)  gives here chance and trouble,
the vulnerability is due to a "default high level of stress".

So, it may be not so wise to deny plainly something biological
in psychosis - look at your critics of my reputed "biological reductionism".
This is not very yogic.
For yogis, purusha (mind, intelligence, "form in a very abstract sense")
and prakriti (energy, matter) are undissolvable intervened.
Like the body-mind for Spinoza.
Are you sure to be a follower of Aurobindo, who was a very
prominent explicite yogi?

Or do you have another name of a symbolic father?
Or none?

curious greetings

Harald