[D-G] 1949 Diss. on Spinoza and Vedanta

Super Dragon superdragon at addlebrain.com
Sun Jan 18 08:10:12 PST 2009

Hi Chris, thanks for this link- the distinction between liquifying and gaseous states of consciousness makes sense to me. The stratification of zones of expression, the mouth for example, is still indispensible though. Maybe there should be a distinction between liquifying/stratifying zones and set zones? Jelly mouths!
Ruth.C

Sloughing one's skin.-The snake that cannot slough its skin perishes. Likewise spirits which are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be spirits (Nietzsche: Daybreak:V:573)