[D-G] Can anyone help?

chris siers csiers21 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 24 13:22:07 PDT 2008

Hey everyone, I don't know if this is the place to do it, but I'm developing a paper on Deleuze and reading/writing, and I am looking for feedback. I was told that I should submit it to a journal for feedback, but I think it is too long for that (it is about 7,900 words). I need to clarify and condense the paper, but I feel too close to fix anything. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I should go to find feedback for the paper? Thanks.