[D-G] another reading group proposal

Kristina Lebedeva lebedeva at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 16:56:10 PDT 2008

hi all,
as is well known, it's important to know your enemies. with an eye to
Deleuze and Guattari's attack on psychoanalysis, I was wondering if anyone
is interested in reading some Lacan with me. what I have in mind is
something relatively introductory, so no prior knowledge of the subject is
expected. please let me know. I don't do forums or emails though--so it
would have to be live discussions via Skype.

on a related note, feel free to suggest me any theoretical-psychoanalytic
mailining lists where I might make the same proposal.

best,

--
Chaque jour est un arbre qui tombe.