[D-G] michael hardt

hwenk hwenk at web.de
Thu May 1 02:31:15 PDT 2008

Hello ruth and filip,

I would prefer, as I think, filip original intention was,
to stick to the download available Hardt book
for a common reading.
Here the little difficulty is,
the Hardts book is often third or second order,
that is commenting Deleuze's reading of Bergson, Spinoza, Nietzsche, Duns Sotus
sometimes a comment to a comment of Deleuze's reading to.

ANYWAY, SOME READING OF THE ORIGINAL
SOURCES IS NEEDED TO GRASP THE "SECONDARY LITERATURE"  HARDT BOOK

Therefore the idea, to go back to something of first order,
that is for example the concept of difference of Deleuze itself,
is  helpful.
My proposal, to have a little impression about original the Spinoza
or the academic discussions on Deleuze's Spinoza interpretation,
 the neurology, which
is badly needed as background maybe  also helpful.
The hint to Vedanta and India has been thought as a connection to
an old tradition with the same body-mind-problem solution
and the same "enlightening" ambition of philosophy or ethics.
The intention to make some concepts for another way of life, anti-oedipal,
- not only in the way of thinking -
is something D&G have brought again into philosophy,
this is excluded by most of other so deep
philosophical rooted approaches.
Most prominent Hegel.

RUTH; WOULD YOU PLEAS EXPLAIN MORE?

Now ruth, I would be very pleased if you could explain a little bit
more your statements about Deleuze's concept of difference
- if it "makes sense or not",
I am really interested what you think about it.

DIFFERENCE IN DIFFERENCE AND REPLETION (D&R) OF DELEUZE

In "Difference and repetition" there  the paradigma for "difference" is the
real  lightening with its foregoing corona
discharge, as "dark persecutor".
(D&R p. 50)
 Deleuze remarks it  as
difference of second order, "The difference in itself, which
relates itself through itself to  the different". p 158 D&R.

Now,  from the electrostatic point of view, there is a threshold
of the electrical field (3*10^6 N/C), for the electrical brakthrough. Then
Ionisation of air molecules in a "channel" starts.
Within this channel is build up what is dark prosecutor,
and gives the "corona discharge".
Within the channel is negative electrical field charge, low compared to the lightening.

So, the channel build up itself and afterwards the
lightening takes place.
It has something to do with trees or other peaks,
where the surface charge is high because
of the peak geometry of the object.

The "second" order difference: Differentiating itself
and the before non different,
like the lightening differentiates itself and itself from the dark
So, a "difference" is made to something not able to differentiate itself.
Without surpassing the charge threshold, everything stays as usual,
the sly stays homogenous dark.

Now, the brain is very electrochemical, within lot of ionisation to.
Here the ionisation takes place by the neurology of the brain cells.

Fro, the "idea" and notion side, there is a lot
concerning general or common notions.

But, the physical side maybe pondered about first.

greetings Harald Wenk