[D-G] Deleuze-Guattari Digest, Vol 41, Issue 3

Adrian Remodo judgedre2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 20:52:42 PDT 2008

hello to all,

i have already read the book. it is very helpful to me as i am a
beginner in the thoughts of deleuze and guattari. the book covers the
philosophical itinerary of deleuze, i.e., his
bergsonian-nietzschean-spinozist thread. in each chapter, hardt
locates deleuze's unique concept based on these philosophers, a
development of concept which as deleuze and guattari have stated in
"what is philosophy?" is the role and taks of philosophy.

is there also any mailing list or subscription site where i can
enroll in? it would be a great help in my present philosophical
struggles. thank you.

Message: 1