[Deleuze-Guattari] seductor deleuze... II

Dr. Harald Wenk hwenk at web.de
Tue Sep 25 10:04:25 PDT 2007

Am Sat, 22 Sep 2007 03:57:37 +0200 schrieb Mas Que Palabras
<xavier.buades at gmail.com>:
Hello,

to put the thiing further,
the capter: §The geology of morals" is a seduction for an scientist,
to try to put thes sometimes strange anf abstract, also bwikdering
statements in somthing reasonable scirence,socuial sience,
pfysics, neurogy and so on.
Massumi did so in hi sessay oh thegeolog<y of moreals,
But it is seductive.
Maybe he ha scome to a differnt conception of the social
science, but he folowed DEleuz eand Guattri.
This seduction is also ther for matheamzicians like me.
There seems to be a road, unitibng things.
But there are alre<ydy classical roads, from physics, fform
traditional Spinoa Discussion, from Indian Phiosphy.
So, foolowing hard DEluze and Guattri is a "rael seduction2,
it changes the cours eof your scoentifc work as a philospher,
a mathamtician.
Thereis alot you can do in mathematics, mostly connected to physics.
But to look more at oplogy and stratifications, chaos theory for example,
qunatum field theory ..

There are alot of othe realms, intersting from a pure mathematiccal point,
also from a personal taste of making mathematics or philophy.
Thats a kind of "professioal" seduction, maybe few peole in
te acadeic world are fomd of it.
"Not solod enogh", not accpted nenough by the
scientfic community.
Ther poeopple are anxius, scientist are ancxius.
Scienc is so big: TReal Nig.
The to do somezhing like a "pragmatic,metaphysical, phijklosphical",
inrstead of standard accepted putting further theory.
Tht is often abet on th epersonal career as an scientiest.
Like in forer times astrike for workers was a "bet".
And it is really what I would think myslef, looking at thi sscience,
at pghilophy, neuroloogy,psychology.
Ther hve been a lotr of followers of Freud, of Marx,
of Religion, odf pure sicen´ce, Technocrates, there also often not happy.
Dpo caybernnetics, its the science of the future.
oh, what a pity, it wasn#t.
Do system theory,it musr come...
It is abnout 30 years now that sytem theory ....

But was i sthe instinct to follow Deluze and Guatttri.
They already mader artoad, serious poeple,
connected to  alot of support4s
through#
he scientfic mass reception.
Another new reoad, Always another new road.
Always back to zero ?????
Scientists are very much impressed but this last argument.
So much good people put together, someone would have blame if it is not
correct.

And ars;Ther is a lacjk of perple"
Klee cite in MIlle PLateaux.
a "LKack", you konow.
The Anti-Oedipe - the Anti-Lack.
And now . for the artists. A Lack of people for modern arts?
Ther one has to ponder more than ztwice with theroad to happijkess.

greetings Harald Wenk

--
Erstellt mit Operas revolutionärem E-Mail-Modul: http://www.opera.com/m2/