[Deleuze-Guattari] waffling, again...

Santiago Colas scolas at umich.edu
Sun Sep 9 15:14:45 PDT 2007

Hey Charlie,

a quick word of congratulations on the book!  I'm glad to see it's
out (or coming out soon) and will be sure to pick it up as i loved
what you did from it in the deleuze seminar a while back.

also, incidentally, to let you know:  i'm doing another seminar this
term, this time just on d and g (AO, Kafka, ATP, and WIP), wednesdays
from 6 to 9 same place as last time.  it's the last in my trilogy
(you were there for the first, then this past winter i did just
spinoza).   you are welcome any time.  i hope you might join us one
evening.

peace,

santiago