[Deleuze-Guattari] an opened Ghestalt

Dr. Harald Wenk hwenk at web.de
Thu Sep 6 05:29:07 PDT 2007

Hello Xavier and of cours the rest of the list,

I am not sure, if i understand your question right.
As Badiou tried to argue, ontology has
merged íno matehematics, especially in set theory and
even more especially conerning the reasoning about
  the infinite and the continuum and the discrete.
"Formal ontolgy", for being discrete and continouus is  having a "map"
to something like Numbers - continouus to the  real numbers,
geonmetric a straight line,
discrete to counatble  arithmetical numbers.

Now, in everday language there a lot of right reasoinings,
  because in daily practice people are correcting one another.
So, a false argument is sooner or later
blamed by someone and as such and communicated.
  In this way
everday language beomes logical.

This indeed has got very fast and professional after
establishing science and school and universities.
So Whitehead speaks of langunge as
a "container for experience".

Now the "becomimg of such an container" a notion,as
anlayzed by Deleuze and Guatari has two components.
One internal from the brain, seeing more and more synapses to fire
trying to increase to infinity,
and to got more and more layers on the same experience the more often you
make it.
This is the "Wunderblock" of Freud.

Also the singualrities, the most intense feelings at a experiences
dominate the building of the notion,
so the also play a great role in the Notion.

The intesity is also driven by consuming
the nourshing
materials fromm the blood and the
consuming and the neurotarnsmitters
produced by the brain (production of consumtion and iof production).

There is also some kind of perception,
starting from the tactile sense,
not alway concious, but this perception
aggregates to "matema" or
some laguage like parts,
semiotic chains (Anti-Oedipe), which aggegate.

 From this point of view, functioning
reasoniung, most often confiremd by experience of
"outer world",  representaion of sensual gross perception,
is some kind of "machine",
based on a "machine  of brain synapsis and neurotransmitters.

On a gross phanomonlgical level you then got logic and languge.
In my eyes, Deleuze and Guattri try to look
also at and think from the molecules,
the real molecules.
For sake of understanding
every molecual with a little perception,
  aggregating to some desire, avoiding
and seeking at first, like in bakteria.

Most of traditional philosophy, including Aristotle, Hussserl,
try to establich an autonmozs logical sphere,
an "plan of immanence" as it is called by
Deleuze and Guattari in "What is philosphy".

But if you try to understand real from the real atoms, electrons,
quantum fields, molecules, things look much better.

Also it is almost unavoidable to read very very
intense the Anti-Oedipe first.

Hope I helped you.

greetings Harald Wenk

--