[D-G] its

hwenk hwenk at web.de
Wed Jun 27 05:24:41 PDT 2007

Dear Dr. Cb,

After strieving throzgh he Wikipedia artiucle
on BWO; Guattari and shizoanaylsis I have come
to the concliusion, that in
your language a full neurolgical BWO
is meant by me, wgere neurotransmitters are the
material base of a free creative
psychi matter wit a "pathic", very intensive mood.
Indee the late work of Guattari "Chaosmose"
is verery helpful in thsi respect.
There the processes of  new
relations to theobject,
very precair, very great,
very unpersonasl and objective, very intensive,
always in danger to get a little paranioid,
building up new structures and
affording tremendous efforts.

Also, indeed some
people show very unexpected aggrssive
behaviour aganst oneself.
That uis very coiruois,
In more classical terms Reich described this
as a danger by
the full life,
threating the rigid
characterstructure based on repression.

I myself  got the impression,
that sometimes some kind of inner despot
in some people suddenly wakes up.

The old "nihil in intellectuus nisi in sensu",
there is nothing in the intellect (generalized to psyche)
with had not been forme in the sense,
does not fit for selfperception of the brain.
Also the power of perception and action and stabilization
is enhanced.

But, to work on intentions,
cahosmose is reall yhelpful
and indeed something like modelastion
orsubjectivation takes sometimnsplace in a very intebse manner.
It is very healthy for me,
that I can keep the chaos very samll - in spite
of having been "pathic".

greetings Harald Wenk