[D-G] Libidinal Parasites and the Machinic Excess

Dr. Harald Wenk hwenk at web.de
Sun Jul 8 01:45:15 PDT 2007

Dear Mr. Pasquinelli,
I have come around to accept your identity -
The internet gives the possibility to copy
you article and post it per Email
with your name. Therfore a "feedback to the feedback" is "desirable".

So, as you want I give you some feedback.

THERMODYNAMCS
First of all I thibkist is important to
remind, that both laws of thermodybmaoos apply only for energetic
closed sytems - that is sytems wher
no energy comes in or goes out.
Now, as  especially "sexual desires",
is supplies by sexual hormons and
by orgasm and ejaculation there is a
output, this is no "desire" colsed system.
Therefore Freud, who was
also
a neurologist,
spoke of the princiole of homoestasis governing desires,
which means reduction of tension to the minimun,
within the nervous sytem, at best by
output or input of the approbiate body produced
organic chemistry.

This maybe a very differnt approach in scientifc cultires,
in natural science, if you do not have the premisses,
the application of the theorem or law is not possible.
In humanities, a metaphoric use
is often tried in spite of that.
That is, because the world of human affairs is so complicated
and interlated, that almost any category is applicaple
in some "sense" to almost any situation  in
an aspect or interpretation.
That are very diffeernt kind of
handlings, questions and answering of questions. Therfore there
is a lot of real misunderstaning going up
to communication breakdown between these both "intellectual cultures".

The line of argumentation inaugurated by Schrödingers
"What is life"
mentioned in the article
  leads to the modern,
taken up by Deleuze and Guattari, theories
of Prigorine and Stengers,
the first being an nobel price chemist.
There the biolgical system
establishees itself in very unlikely
states seen from the viewpoint of mechanical,
chance distributed moving lots of particels - as mentioned in the article.
But, this is at first only biological and you need
to take energy of the environment to  hold the  unlikely state.

GUATTARI AS A TALKING PSYCHATRIST - LIFTING SOME SECRETS OF THE PROFESSION
As I have pointed out, but it seems not enough, that
especially Guattari with much experience in the field,
writes especially in the Anti-Oedipe some things
about the neurology which is hard to find elswhere - but very important.
Therfore I am more than puzzleed that the critics in the
part concerning the neurology is always very short
and as if Guattari and Deleuze did not know and mention.
This applies to the critics of not seeing that depression as unavoidable
in course of "shizo proceses".
Now, it is stated int Anti_Oedipe in th echapter abot th ebody without
organs,
that there is a
"natural" paranoic state, followed by a energy giving one followed by a
"celebetary",  withdrawl one in course of building new
synapses or the inner growing of the brain.
This paranoid state is not very happy, but more stressing,
though indeed different from depression. But all these definitions of
"depression" and "states" are
drawn from a very rich and varated psychic life,
where almost "all" occurs.

ONE HIDDEN TRUTH CONCERNING "PORNS"
One has to remind, that coming from Freud,
there are three instances: UNCONCOIUS - SUBCONCIOUS - CONCIOUS.
AS Freud remarked, he had so much to do to establish
the barrier between the subconciousness and
the conciousness, which is able to become
concious with some effort, that the second barrier,
getting things fronm the  - blood pressure, automatical
breathing, glance, sexual hormons -  regulatig unconciousness  to
the subconcoisness, has only little beeen tackled.
But that is the barrier, real
changing the regulating mechanisms of the brain, where
the "Schizo" processes work.
As there is a connection by symbolisation from ths subconciousness
to the conciousness, there has to be a translation from
the very biological near sexual hormons to symbols.
It is no wonder these symbols are they
very near and direct  pictures of the
of the desired naked sexual partner,
  stored in the memory or  easily combined out of it,
    That is the "psychonaalytical" explanation of "porns"..
They also occur in dreams - giving the dream - wishfull imaging  theory of
Freud.

I remind again, that a lot of established, classical painting is devoted
to pictures
of naked woman and men.
So, there are "porns" scince man kan draw or make arts.
But of course soft ones.

Directness is also from a psycholgical point of view somewhat healthy -
provided there
is no hurting.
That is the philosphy of "liberating sexuality".
Every step of establishing a layer of symbolization cost in general
some "neurotical" price, which makes the person living
in a "false" world. This is also a part of the
theory of the "veils" occuring in classical philosophy - even indian or
islamic.
Also a superflous possibilty of being "hurted" is established.
That is also to some extend the
reason of the successs of psyochanylsis - which is not as
great as possible, as the problems concerning the "schizos" had been
tackled also in a "symbolical", language  oriented way.

But it is hard to argue with the body, glands, blood pressure,
heart beats and so on. So this is  a reason for the "Failure" of
psychoanalysis.
And the "Failure" is the reason for the mistrust against psychoanalis -
even for psychatrists. This gives a mixture
of a very comPlex picture of supportes and enemies,
also a mixture of them and the  reasons for that - maybe in tbne same
person.

There is a second "Failure" od psychanasis - concernin gthe use of
the unused potential in the neocortex.
There is also a connection to classical "Mythical" relogious philosphy -
and practices.
Most religion os more practical.

But, to  make apoint to this long "feedback"

A good sunday

Harald Wenk

--
Erstellt mit Operas revolutionärem E-Mail-Modul: http://www.opera.com/m2/