[D-G] Rancière’s art-politics in lieu of the Deleuzian/Guattarian perspective

.+oot8am wakeup dr.crawboney at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 07:17:30 PDT 2007

I figured I'd update you on the situation with all these art riots,
small but certainly its happening, should be a fun summer once the
punching begins. I suppose if you're writing a book on the politics of
nyc arts you might of already encountered this.

NYT: As Street Art Goes Commercial, a Resistance Raises a Real Stink
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/28/arts/design/28stin.html?ex=1184212800&en=81390cd8dbea7e3a&ei=5070&emc=eta1

and also

NYT: Splashing the Art World With Anger and Questions
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/30/arts/design/30kimm.html?ex=1184212800&en=3261679156ea94f8&ei=5070&emc=eta1

-cb