[Deleuze-Guattari] The Wound (Deleuze)

hwenk hwenk at web.de
Fri Aug 10 05:40:10 PDT 2007

Hello Mrs. unknown Bale,

I know that already and I am doing so mostly.
But as writing about difficult texts and problems
consumes much efforts already and these
emails are not thought to be published in this form,
and this is an informal discussion group,
also the  mails are often written late .........

As far as I remember I answered your Email concerning the Deleuzian "Image
of thought".
In an normalized way this is connected to the expectation
to some response to that or putting things further.

I am interested in the knowledge or other background -
in order to  minimize misunderstanding and uncomfortable feelings.
Are you a teacher and so in some way interested in grammar?

greetings Harald Wenk