[D-G] Jeepers, more Violence

.+oot7AM martini dr.crawboney at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 08:04:04 PDT 2006

don't fret...
if you read the end of "spinoza: practical philosophy" deleuze reminds
the reader that the book is merely and "example" of the kind of
sylopsism that  the mega-machine is capable of. he is not articulating
his own belief but demonstrating how a belief in principles can lead
to a certain consciousness - not a pro/con judgement. I love how he
totally ignores spinoza's second principle, which brings me back to my
original question, why #2? what is so dangerous about #2?