[D-G] viaggio in cosmo ./ second final non definitieve versio

.+oot2PM boogie dr.crawboney at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 08:51:59 PST 2006

I think it is a good read, its getting better with each version.. I
really like the monkeys crawling out of the glowing ground part. I
don't think there is too much dialog, maybe the owl-rossilini
character is sor tof difficult to convey with only audio, but once
he's talking it works fine. I'm not sure about where you are ending
this but as you are adding endings it is getting longer, it can go
much much longer, lots and lots of pages of dialog is great!!
Q: what is it it about "Cosmo" and the owl? Is this a generational
thing that I don't understand but I am supposed to, its just I've
experienced the pairing of these archetypes a lot lately and it makes
me paranoid that I am missing something, what is it, why the Owl? why
cosmo?

another Q: have you read D.Quinn's "Ishmael" or  "Story of B"? I have
just finished reading them and I thought that they summerized a lot of
philosophical info with a very simple story narrative structure so
that even a 5th grader from alaska could understand some of the
complex issues that face globalized nations. Yes, I have found links
to these books online in audio format but, No, I don't have time to
cut-n-paste them right now, perhaps this evening after my multiple MRI
scans. (I have to scan 45 mice brains to determine if the cockroach
dna that I injected them with last week will suffice for a viral-dying
agent that records both backwards AND forwards neurogenesis, its a big
deal since I had the viruses fedexed from Italy last week and they
were very expensive.) ...keep pounding away at the keyboard...