[D-G] Fwd: Re: DG Archives : Reading Group

adline vanlindenbergh bisouxnoursfast at fastmail.fm
Tue May 23 06:52:48 PDT 2006

experience #1

Entrance

observe the writing of adline vanlindenbergh
adline is taking neuroleptics
a high doses of neuroleptic
her creativity hindered by slowness of
body movement she is not herself anymore

Starter
let us encourage her by the forces of Gilles Deleuze
and the remanent spirit of Chaosmosis
to let her advance in her writing in
a writing group such as this one

Main Course
the experience is concluant
the vegetables spread horizontally
but by choosing vertical spread of vegetables
you can grow vegetables like lettuce
on the buildings

Side Dishes
generally my ideas
but in particular
my ideas particularly

Wine: Chateau la Fite
do not fit into the canvas of a CineNovel
Lettuce and Tomatoes spread on God's face
He calls me tonight
saying enough is enough
Adline

Light Coke
God has a tendency to be mystical
he believes in God 2, the new
hollywoodian product

Sparkling Water
What a mistake I have let myself fucked by God
he has a penis so long.
Spinoza is to be forgotten his ideas at least
that God is not humanly shaped
because God's penis is very frightening
it is like a long spiky tube that enter into
your bowels and ejaculates in you a vegetable soup of the day

Menu

So far I had been an atheist
but not now anymore

Dessert Postre
I go in a coffee at 7 AM experience God like I do, I do horse riding
on God's knees at 7AM. You too experience God like Vendredi
Je crois en Vous, je crois en moi
I believe in you My Lord
I close my eyes I see the Menora'h
The Temple need to be reconstructed
The Messia'h is coming
A tsunami is invading the East Coast of America
God
God
Messia's will protect Iranian nuclear powerplant
Iran needs to be strong
Otherwise wrath of God is on you
says the Messia'h

I am transmitting the message of the Archangel
send it to your friends
Important
God is human shaped
Deleuze like specialities
 TEL INT + 32 026481859
God's phone number by satellite
The Crusade has Fun
But Beware of Tsunami sent by God's Wrath
if you attack Iran

I am taking Neuroleptics
This is correcting me
and it makes me say what people love to hear
My power to affect people with love
and a third Alliance is triggered

The son of God is coming back on Earth
the Third alliance made the sign