[D-G] deleuze and benjamin on violence

NZ pretzelworld at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 09:00:34 PST 2006

whatever...
this has become tired now, we should give it up( don't you agree?) and
move on to differend disgussion...

my last words to you abou this:
, I am not denying DyG of anyting, I am not denying you of anyting,
the "standards" of this list are "dogs bullocks"...
I will not submit myself to philosophy, ever, so don't try to make me
feel like I need to explain a "negative why" for not accepting
something, that is ridiculous. besdies I am not interested in
convincing you of hy I feel some certain way, that is your business,
figure it out yourself, if you have issue with what I thinnk, you must
deal with it,not me, I have tried to share my mind w/ you already.

life always comes first beofore philosophy (except for cyborg
lesbians, they love the coded reality.)