[D-G] deleuze and benjamin on violence

hwenk hwenk at web.de
Thu Mar 30 23:55:50 PST 2006

Hello,

you don't have seem to understood
that the ethical question of
avoiding violonce - being "non-fascist" - includes the avoiding
of misunderstanding. So a reading
of Deleuze-Guattari denying plainly their philosophy as not sufficient
without worked out argumentaion
or example
and the denying of philosophy as such without giving concretre examples or a
setting is more than
misunderstable in a mailing list devoted to thework of Deleuze and Guattari.
It is this kind of "to narrow" that I meant.

If you like to say that Deleuze and Guattari should not be used as a
"bible" this has been already said by themselves.

So a broader reading is very unlikely ended up in a apraisal of "pure
violence".
Especially when it is not schown that there has been a "normal" reading.

As i pointed out several times I would also not adhere to a lot what Deleuze
and Guattari said.
But, to be "non fascist" that is far better to do so in a "clear and
distinc" and in detail expressed manner.

Deleuze and Guattari also pointed out the missing on the work on the
details - in the "Anti-Oedipe".

You can simply say that Deleuze and Guattari didn't say very much you like.

greetings Harald Wenk