[D-G] a close words to Nz and Jussi

hwenk hwenk at web.de
Tue Jul 11 13:43:16 PDT 2006

Hello,

It is not so important, that the quote is really from Nietzsche and not from
Schopenhauer.
What puzzled me more is tha you deny the correctness of my citation of a
cite of Nietzsche - without an argument and any need.
The discussion of the wooden iron cite is some time ago.

In my eyes things have a simple explanations as the aphorism in the joyios
science
after NUmber 356 _We ferless, wher is the cite -
is followed by the Aphorism number 357 -Whatis german wher a long discussion
of
Leibniz, Hegel and Schopenhauers opinion about Hegel - which indeed was not
very favourablew for Hegel toookj place.
Taking in account that the arriving time of the email is 23p.m - Idon't know
when it was ent , a little bit
unconcentration mixed up with wishfull thinking, maybe unconciuos - and we
have the false claim.
But this is only pure speculation - which would settle things so harmelss,
that Mr. NZ could give this expalnation by himself.

The other Email of the neurological basis of bad conciuos and the parnaoid
machine of the anti-oedipus maybe real interseting.

greetings Harld Wenk