[D-G] Philosophers of the XIX century

hwenk hwenk at web.de
Wed Jul 5 10:07:33 PDT 2006

Hello,

it looks like you are not feeling very healthy and are
very nervous.
I don't know what yoga you try, but pranayam, breathing,
through the nose upwords between the eybrows and keeping the air little
bit long  between the eybrows or  the forehead in general
will make you more self-controlled and feeling better, more afresh and calm
and clear - without any repent.
This is good to be practiced for a lot of time, an hour or longer.
As often as possible.
But is has really to be done.

If there is no need to be alarmed, I wozuld be pleased to know it.

greetings Dr. Harald Wenk