[D-G] Archive: who destroyed the Spoon Collective?

hwenk hwenk at web.de
Wed Jan 18 07:30:06 PST 2006

Hello,

In my eyes mobbing is mostly bad, to do in this way in a list
which has something to do with thinking and acting of freedom is
an abuse.

I am not aquainted with fili houtman in any way,
but excluding is surely not in the sense in
getting a impression of the discussion for a reader.

greetings Harald Wenk