[D-G] Archive: a Reading Group before Book Publishing the Archives

adline vanlindenbergh bisouxnoursfast at fastmail.fm
Tue Jan 17 18:10:20 PST 2006

The Becoming solitary of Moby Dick makes Ahab dead, he squinge like an
animal of the ground. Moby Dick is a sea water animal, but Ahab comes
from the ground, he is coming not knowing -Noah arch. The deluvium is
God's answer to man's mistakes.
The ship is the harbour, the sailor BWO are all ground related. The
chains, the thread are the binding of mankind.

Ahab is tweaked on itself when he sees the foam of Moby Dick

Why do you send this in this section ? Because it cuts me with the rest,
I don't want to be bother by subcategories such as Death actually, I
think Deleuze ideas should lead us. Like Moby Dick we will fail all
efforts of the Archives. We will crash the bopat. Least we pay
attention. Should we pay attention Liza?

Regards

Adline

--
  adline vanlindenbergh