[D-G] Fwd: Re: the publishing of text that we send here

Liza Kozner liza_kozner at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 12 14:44:30 PST 2006

there should be a sociologist of the list in my friends who would be glad to join us.
  i am going to call her so we can discuss the book of the archive with her and with you and adline.
  adline is a bit naive, she lacks the maturity to conduce such an operation. with a sociologist, as you say, we will have the proper ground of expertise ready for the conductions that we need for that. it will be so interesting to discuss the mails that people have sent since 1994.
  let's go for it!

  Liz

hwenk <hwenk at web.de> wrote:
  Hello,

a lot of years ago, I made with another guy some interviews with the plan
to make a book out of it - 20 or more years ago. At that time the work
#
to transcribe it was so abundant, that we leave it.
The work of compiling the emails would be much lees,
all is already electronic, the format and so on
are easy to choose.

On the list there were some people who tried to work over Deleuze in
Guattari for
a dissertation or some other paper relevant for qualification at the
university.
I think for these people some emails could be of value, as I got
the impression of the time the famous books of Deleuze and Guattari were
discussed.
Therefore I got also an impression of the literature used by them, which was
strange out of France already at that time,
but not so strange as nowadays.
As I think about, Deleuze and Guattari are a really singular case of getting
very complicated
in the name of popular movements.
Only this make the worth of being studied by literates and sociologists,
especially sociologists of knowledge and science.

The success of the anti-Oedipe and the discussion following are so rare,
that a scientific minded intellectual must become curious.

greetings Harald Wenk