[D-G] the right to publish archives. (my familly is Clifford's familly)

hwenk hwenk at web.de
Wed Jan 11 05:23:55 PST 2006

Hello Adline,

looking at your emails, it is hard to believe  that
your selfcharacterisation is true in all aspects.

In Germany it is custom if one proposes and announce to make a book
then to make a book and to survey it.
I think, this is so in Grenoble too.

So please let me know if there is any progress in this issue.

greetings

Dr. Harald Wenk