[D-G] color In 1913

Liza Kozner liza_kozner at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 6 13:24:00 PST 2006

Hi. I have recovered. Yesterday I said such hard things on the back of the US. Sorry US.
  Sorry France. I want to approach from your neck France and give you a bite in your Neck France. And US is svelte, athletic. You like him do you France?

  Me too, I like the US. Even if they want to destroy my compatriots life, and impede their liberation out of the Big Brother. I want to fuck with US. I want US grab me by the leg and pushes his Penis in my hole. Humph Humph. Yark