[D-G] Getting Started with Deleuze

hwenk hwenk at web.de
Sun Feb 26 11:39:28 PST 2006

Hello,

after you are full of good advice her is mine.
The best is to ask yourself what you are seeking in DEleuze and Guattari.

>From a professional and academical philosohpical point of view the study of
"Difference and Repetition" is most valuable.

This is because repetition plays a eminent role in everday life.

If you are want to have an easy insight the lecture
of the seminar papers are very good.

But it maybe the best idea to sit down and write first without any fureading
of Deleuze
 what do
you think about psychology, especially "I" psychology and psychonaliyis,
economy, especially Marx and followers (Bernard Schmitt), politics,
especially anarchism,
ethics especially in regard of hierarchies and authorities.

After that one can perhaps say more if it is really
worth for you making such efforts to read the complicated books.

greetings Harald Wenk