[D-G] Getting Started with Deleuze

Gondo -Minnie gondominnie at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 25 10:43:13 PST 2006

there's no sequence, what is interesting is if you come from one point of interest
  like if you're reader of Proust, you will see the titles, say Difference and Repetion, and be seduced by the words of the books and feel free to pick some subject or another.
  Now I have not done it, but I got the idea you could think A-O is may-be backing up the reading of ATP in some way, some ideal way, ideal way is not to say impossible or utopic way, a good idea would be to read Kafka first before the two volumes. It's easier.
  I d say thus, today I would say, read Kafka first, read it fast, then, take a closer study of Capitalism and Schizophrenia 1 & 2.

  Could you explain better what is difficult for you in a more detailed demeanor? It could be interesting for helping you to say that .

  Regds

  G.

Myles Sullivan <mylessullivan81 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Dear Deleuze-Guatarri List,

I am new to the study of Deleuze and Guattari. I find their work
incredibly interesting but also very difficult and at times almost
incomprehensible.
I was wondering if there is a certain sequence in which I should study
their texts? So far I have tried jumping in at Anti-Oedipus and A Thousand
Plateaus.
Any advice for a beginning D and G student would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Myles