[D-G] Social List - Novalis "Writing is " OGM -

shathley Q swordschool at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 06:53:12 PST 2006

here, here.

I fully agree.

there's a really great line near the end of KINGDOM COME (Waid + Ross),
where the UN Secretary-General is considering the deployment of tactical
nuclear weapons on American soil.

he makes his plea to the General Assembly:

'We can hear their battle even now. It threatens to engulf us even at this
great a distance. Listen to me people, there's nothing rational about
deploying a nuclear arsenal on American soil. But the only way future
generations will remember this as our final option, is if we ensure that
there are future generations.'

I think thats bout the cut of it.

-sQ

--
'The night can make a man more brave but not more sober... what are men but
chariots of rage, by demons driven?'  --- Alan Moore, Saga of the Swamp