[D-G] within psychiatry

Ismael Pequod callmeishmael1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 17:30:03 PST 2006

I like all événement music événement. But this list is very sad, in a
spinozean-deleuzian-ishmael-and-others-various-others point of no-view and
no-return. You call psychiatry speaking a lot of shit like you speak. It´s a
lot of decadence, not événement.

This list, with your callings to psychiatrychzing you, is very sad. You´re
very sad, do not allowing any événement in this list, Pierre-Εφαιλτης-Liza.

<<<<<<<<I would say that for Spinoza there is a continuous variation—and

Take it babe