[D-G] beyond psychiatry

Liza Kozner liza_kozner at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 5 09:35:58 PST 2006

    which can lead on to further study and also what people's opinions are as to
whether D+G feel there is anything worthwhile about thepursuit of psychiatry
at all.

Yours,

Nick

  my opinion is: D+G sais they disliked the antipsychatry, right? why did they say this. coz it was destructive.
  destructive in the sense that some lives have been lost.

  i encourage you to talk more here and there, Yours

  Lizza+++
secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre.