[D-G] Hello everyone!

Bruno brunolistopad at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 3 11:20:37 PST 2006

I am a working on theatre , and I am trying to trace connections between the
Jungian archetypes and Deleuze & Guattari ideas.
Sometimes I felt that I have been moving in two contradictory directions at
the same time.  I am interested in the multiplicity of archetypes, but I do
not want to get  reduced to one essentialist  interpretation.
 I am so glad to read your email where u look upon them as an assemblage.
 I am making a piece concerning fairy tales  seams to me that fairy tales
are always about becoming. Good fairy tales are becomigs animal.  They are
abstract sories where one can undergoes transformation. I am reading now
Marie Louize van Franz;  founder of Jung institute in Zurich she has a lot
of material concerning archetypal motives on fairy tales, I was in NYC last
week, pitty I just missed the Jung institute there I had no idea of its
existence,
 thanks a lot for the tips, the archetypal website it is really special

All the Best