[D-G] Deleuze

.+oot7AM martini dr.crawboney at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 07:30:21 PDT 2006

I am simply unaware of this kind of explaination that you desire, what
terms? It is like your concept of the conventional, I do not know what
you wish to see. If you find what I have written to be disturbing then
I apologize sincerily. I have no desire to promote myself on the basis
of some ethos which you wish to establish, I am much more fond of the
world of ideas and feelings. I don't know why you would use this term
"wooden iron" it is satirical term that demonstrates how language can
create fanciful relationships that have no bearing on reality. it is a
 sad word to use because it asks the listener to imagine something
that is false. like the opposite of poetry, where language is used to
describe things that are not contained within language