[D-G] Deleuze

hwenk hwenk at web.de
Mon Aug 14 13:19:46 PDT 2006

hello Mr .+oot7AM martini [dr.crawboney at gmail.com],

as often you prefer to write a
kind of - politely taken enigmatic - associations.
Also the use of dr.crawboney's name in your email
address and  the addressing itself is far from even mentioned, not to speak
explained.

It is not given to me to see that
as a contribution to a happy and
comfortable communication.

Also I see no question of any
interest cleared up in any way.

As internet communication lacks a lot
of information of setting,
the expectation and need of good will to
good communication are  a little bit
greater than in feed backed by social
means communication -
as in personal talks or
communication based on some
institutions.

So we have freedom in internet group.
Freedom to what.

Its a little bit more than puzzling  to
use without any need to produce some kind of disturbing -
the level of writing with full consciousness in doing so.

It is an old argument of repression to say:
Give the freedom and they will make hell on earth.
They are not able to use their freedom in a
favorite, happiness increasing way - like wooden iron.

greetings Harald Wenk