[D-G] Ferdinand

adline vanlindenbergh bisouxnoursfast at fastmail.fm
Thu Sep 29 18:32:51 PDT 2005

<<<
,i have seen a old Godard tonight and so i have imagined a character
which at this point of time in a borghesian filmcult copycat, utter this
strange monologue, reading in his bath, in front of a little girl
dressed in red.:

    Ferdinand
        "I am wondering if its a catalysis of existence but i am
        wondering if and how could a moviemaker talk about me as
        Scorcese talked about Dylan..

  Anna
" Don't say this. I am also trying to build my identity like in the time
when Culture was not a mediatic event but do you know we could build our
identity just by reading comic strips without Lichtenbergh to interrupt
the channeling of the...withoutScorcese doing a movie on Jackson Pollock
or whatever. we could build a self without these interruption, this
mess..., an identity away from these fuzzy assembleges,  but close to
the author, even if he was "a furry puppet with a dick hanging on the
middle of the head" like precisely i imagined on when i saw ... me at
this moment, reflected in the computer mirroring light hubs." end of
scene.

--
  adline vanlindenbergh
  bisouxnoursfast at fastmail.fm