[D-G] metaphors

Liza Kozner liza_kozner at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 27 10:23:17 PDT 2005

why so strange an answer? did I do some wrong thing? something you disliked and poured the website in an act of despair? please voice your concern, let's existentialise, impart the virtual in the discursive neurons. so the mapping can continue or start.

NZ <pretzelworld at gmail.com> wrote:Question: what is the difference between deterritorialisation and
reterritorialisation?

----

these are my current top 5 websites in no particular order:

Alt Critic blog
http://www.altcritic.com/

Pocket Arnold Schwarzenegger
www.poisonskin.com/pocketproducts/pocketArnold

The Great Game By GARRY KASPAROV
(Wall Street Journal – March 14, 2005) <--- amusing p.o.v of
Brzezinski's geostrategy!!
http://www.chessbase.com/newsdetail.asp?newsid=2265

BECKETT, DUCHAMP and Chess in the 1930s by Hugill
http://www.samuel-beckett.net/hugill.html

Michel Foucault - The Culture of the Self (UC Berkley 12th & 19th April 1983)
http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3400496