[D-G] metaphors

Gondo -Minnie gondominnie at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 26 19:53:31 PDT 2005

browsing across todays conversations makes me wonder if there is a final status given to the repudiation of metaphors by deleuze and guattari.

metaphor is the expression which includes an incroporeal idea, but incorporated into some phonem/noomen which has diverse consequences, one is the negative deterritorialisation of litterature in symbols, it seems dg want something else to express the becomings, and Kafka is brought in their discussion, the words are directly i don't understand well enough to expose what they think do a metaphor, but  i think the ideal would start from territorial signs and deterritorialise them into postive lines, but metaphors, folding back cliched incoporeal, foldings cuts and pastes, does not attain to what there is that is after when there is positive detteritorialisation in this process.

can we just discuss until something becomes clear, still in the stratas.