[D-G] poetry/imagining orders

Liza Kozner liza_kozner at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 26 18:56:40 PDT 2005

mmh let me think... what can you tell about your industry... how can i link my self to your games, i like adventures,  is this the Big One? tell more about your infrastructure and your superstructures, did you imagine to touch me on the sound basis of the scrutiny of my poetry?

thank you for anyfeedback you can give on me.

REGARDS?

liza K.

bart twains <south_asia_data_flow at yahoo.com.my> wrote:

Hello!
How are you? Have you not considered that there are powerful people who can help you in this world? I am certainly capable to amaze you. I own a Company in South East Asia, and I want to play hardcore games on the Internet. This is how I found this website. My idea is to capitalize the ideas on money. I have power and can lead you to the mysteries you have forgot long ago. Don't give up the fight! Contact me I am wealthy aswell.

Bart