[D-G] malgosia, Virginia, please your turn to speak.

maria-belen ordonez mbelen at yorku.ca
Wed Nov 30 20:20:18 PST 2005

Is my name the only name to be evoked/provoked as silent. Worse yet, next to
claims of "true" subjectivities that feel compelled to point to their own list
participation. A rhizome for me is extended at unexpected and unpredictable
moments--not on command. When I feel like jumping in i will--thanks for your
interst, concern, anxiety, nervous, and at times interesting rants Liza/Bart.
Fart away to your heart's content.

mb