[D-G] Balasan: Re: tonight performances

bart twains south_asia_data_flow at yahoo.com.my
Sun Nov 27 14:11:01 PST 2005

    je me promenais ce jour là sur la plage de merde where i first experienced the xtc
  of dripping poo in somebody's anus
  we are united on internet by the shriek links of
  a universal hermaphrodite haemorraghus
  communication is damped swamped up ull hhulled urgh
  it's, l'amour n'a pas de frontière
  love knows no bordary as
  i love you as you
  eat my foecal matter let's slip
  on our mix
  let's go in our ocean of slow motion
  i have slipped on surfaces of metaphysical materials
  clusters of shit created by words of bliss

  markets spread but shits now are found in the stomacks of
  musicians
  celebrating poetry