[D-G] edward said, first experiences of nomadology

NZ pretzelworld at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 01:23:51 PST 2005

> i think bart twains is right, capitalism and male phallus diktat on the
> unconscious can make grrlz come and money and cash value are real
> deleometers, entelechios.

so... money greases the way to reproduction for some people. Thats why
we have civilized stories about eve and the tree of forbidden
knowdege. Somewhere long long ago when men were men and women were
women.... but the whole sexual binary really does have a major
influence on the tree of knowledge, its like at the bottom nearly,
even before oedipus. Eve is not like Prometheus, that is a different
story, but her feminity gets defined in a similar way as Prometheus's
spawn, Pandora, their 1st woman. Feminity gets splayed across the
deus-fulcrum and taught a serious logos lesson in both stories. And
300 years later when the rhizomes from these two stories are married
in Zero A.D. we are blessed with arrival of the money markets. Virgins
Virgins Billions of Virgins in Poland.

But forget those bitches, there is much more to be had than just his
and hers. Probably even before the sexual role memes were defined for
homo erectus, we were probably in the company of some very funny
cartoon characters. read this, its rather silly, but sounds good:

Gigantic Apes Coexisted with Early Humans, Study Finds
LiveScience.com Mon Nov 7, 3:00 PM ET

A gigantic ape standing 10 feet tall and weighing up to 1,200 pounds
lived alongside humans for over a million years, according to a new
study. Fortunately for the early humans, the huge primate's diet
consisted mainly of bamboo.

Scientists have known about Gigantopithecus blackii since the
accidental discovery of some of its teeth on sale in a Hong Kong
pharmacy about 80 years ago. While the idea of a giant ape piqued the
interest of scientists – and bigfoot hunters – around the world, it
was unclear how long ago this beast went extinct.

"A missing piece of the puzzle has always focused on pin-pointing when
Gigantopithecus existed," Rink said. "This is a primate that
co-existed with humans at a time when humans were undergoing a major
evolutionary change. Guangxhi province in southern China, where some
of the Gigantopithecus fossils were found, is the same region where
some believe the modern human race originated."