[D-G] edward said, first experiences of nomadology

NZ pretzelworld at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 23:59:00 PST 2005

I am not sure of what is micromolecular compared to macromolecular in
this case of nomadism. i am not very familiar with those terms, Can
you please explain.\

is this the current war-machine thhat forces all of us to face
mortality? the one that makes 668 billion radioactive bullets a week,
an d the same one that trained Alexander the Great to fight the
nomads, and who burried aristotle under jessus and left a remainder of
the soul for islamic arab translators to discover in 2008<M>?
invading the Pyramids to ressurrect the rhebus and 100 years later
they give us non-weapon technology for the soul, in exchange for WW1
we got radio, in exchange for WW2 we got televsion. Where did the
witch-craft go next? Free Mumia. The chemical boundaries of personal
space are still resistant to the internet and the battle between 0 to
1 logos. I crave massive cannibus infusion to spawn sudden
neuro-genetic mutation.