[D-G] edward said, first experiences of nomadology

adline vanlindenbergh bisouxnoursfast at fastmail.fm
Fri Nov 11 15:11:40 PST 2005

i don't like my writing, what i have written today.
i can see in it the ambivalence, the idea of writing to an accademician,
but seing
this ambivalence is interesting. after having done websites in support
of Rabbo of
Palestine in 2k1, then in 2k4 i shifted towards support of assasination
of
Hamas Leader, i shifted in because i thought no hope to come from
jihadist terrorism and
the charismatic religiousity of such groups. today i shift again towards
the idea of humanism such as proposed by edward said, and this is
because
i see the stratas. i see the West, and i see it's going nowhere for
humanity, and I see Israel
as only defending its mixed up US interest, as any other nation, not the
elected people.

i am sick of this schizophrenic many depressive which has made me an
alien amidst other aliens.
i want some sanity. i don't think the macromolar way of domination over
politics by the western subjectivities can help my self. i or we need
something else. but as others i am infected by the virus of macromolar
politics, and it's slow agenda. these questions are interesting.
guattari talked there was different levels. one was the macromolar.
powerful people have the clues to this dilemma. but they are t o t a l l
y unconscious. with the human ant like tree like repartition of quantas,
it seems some people here deal with macromal, and some other with
micromolecular. harald wenks accademicians it seems deal clearely with
micromlecular. the scientists work for the politicians of
macromolecular. this crosscuts with atp itinerent versus war machine. do
some here have already thought about these stories?
--
  adline vanlindenbergh
  bisouxnoursfast at fastmail.fm