[D-G] Sources of information

maria-belen ordonez mbelen at yorku.ca
Tue May 10 05:33:05 PDT 2005

Returning to the aesthetics of language as if there was a pure form embedded in
the work of a thinker. It is not whether Deleuze' language is beautiful or not,
but how the reader senses the language to procuce something different. It is a
shame that most postings to this list treat Deleuze and Guattri like rock stars
or as an aura that can't be reached. Less "awe" more creativity PLEASE!

mb