[D-G]a dissentual vote: appel au Non-Oui-Vote plutôt qu'a voter entre oui et non.

Dr. Harald Wenk hwenk at web.de
Sat May 7 13:41:46 PDT 2005

Hello,

as I was in france last summer, the debate about the new european
constitution in the newspapers take place.
Now in general things with the european union
are much to much out of political discussion, although the national
laws are shaped a lot by the EU.
This is very comfortable for the politicians and
even the buissness people, because they can arrange a lot of things without
any control from those, who have to suffer on these arrangrements,
violating the heart and source of power of democracy.
This implies also the distribution of ressources, especially money, in
the range of universities.
It looks like, that there are the same problems of to little ressources
and fights for institutionalizing positions in whole europe -
without any serious public discourse.
So things are much to technocratic.
Now the begin for the european union lies in the 50ies with
the contracts of rome.
After 50 years the european constitution brings to little to
be supported.
The bulding of a political democratic europe has to go much faster and
deeper,
that is in the interest of all.

greetings Harald

--