Re: [D-G]a dissentual vote: appel au Non-Oui-Vote plutôt qu'a voter entre oui et non.

Lucy LeGentilSinge lucy100millionyearsold at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 1 18:06:25 PDT 2005

Hello Deleuze, Anyt Fiorelli from Europe sent me this
out of an immense effort, a kindness.

       Anyt Fiorelli wrote:

Plutôt que de répondre aux puissance politiques et des
médiatiques
qui nous font chosir entre Oui et Non--
(à propos du TCE)
the notes of euro are ugly
the language of tce is an hypocritic mystery
how to mend them
voting yes or not
won't solve this
or would it??
it could embarrass people
after a no in dulce Francia they will mediatize
interpret the result
also they will say it is possible why was there
"really" a no
so if you fight for a world outside of these problems
it's could be nice to do it so as there simply
could be no interpretation of the possible result
i just am about to propose to do abstention
it means we do not want polarities, these dualisms
we do not want mediatic lining up
end of the debate
Now! Let's try something else and "move"
so join with me in a new idea: a movement who say
we want a better europe
by not voting in answer to the yes or not.
and declare this vote, should be indeed taken into
account
as ALSO such: An Other Way of Constructing Europe
Because it Could be expressed also
in this debate
by asserting
"Absence of Vote"
as flight line, escape to the dualities and the
groupism.
We want the Absence of Vote to be reckoned by the
Media
and the Representative Governments who constructed TCE
and want to use it
as an Absence a Vote, and nothing else.

Que pensez vous vous même de se féderer, de
délocaliser le débat
en appelant ceux qui désirent cela, une constitution
plus différentielle
et plus de temps pour l'élaborer, en bref une(
ré)vision tout-à-fait différente,

de la Constitution du "TCE", en déclarant un vote
"hors dualisme" à nos sondeurs, et à la fois
Voter Nul --? c'est-à-dire voter entre oui et non,
donc à la recherche déjà de la ligne intermédiaire?